Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank you :)

NOTICE: i had to use my abandoned blog to post this note, because i needed more than 160 characters to tell you how much i enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday.
I really enjoyed being with each and every one of you, especially:

@Youmna thank you For dropping by and missing the forum that you were so excited about, I’m feeling guilty as much as I enjoyed your presence :|
@Zamigo @XmenAbb @ bahaafe@ Jennhaddad thank you for dropping by just to say hello, I hope that you enjoyed the concert (I wonder who was making all this noise at midnight in the parking!)
@ahareej always boosted with high voltage positive energy :)
@PhatimaHakimi was great meeting you, the cake was just great :), but where did you disappear!?
@gabdallah @basselkhatib @saraaudi @Dana_Jojo @BigHajjar @CNaddaf @Moeys @StephChaanine it was a pleasure meeting you all, I really enjoyed our conversation :D
lnlne & sister @LeaKorh @Eleine_Kh @ginoraidy @nadiml it’s always nice to see you around, I mean Awesome :D
@Naeema @sdarine @Dashkoun @MarieNakhle @BouCha2ra @sam_lb @hishamad @mhijaz you guys are just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious period!

Thanks again for coming; will definitely see you around before the 7th of June, if not, then let's just stay connected!

9 comments:

  1. Was awesome meeting you Ali! :D had a great time! Have a safe trip! and stay in contact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali.. or should I call you prince? ;)
    Yesterday was really nice.. You are a great person.. I wish you all the best in your new experience.. c u around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - enjoyed the event, although briefly! ;) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy Ali yest was fun I enjoyed getting to meet u in person and everyone else it was a cool experience for me & I would definitely do it again. Ur great person and thx for inviting me in the 1st place XOXO :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. likewise Nadim, and i will will definitely stay in contact :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Areej, NO MORE PRINCE ALI, i have a princophobia now :D thank you for the sweet words and wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youmna, i would've loved to spend more time with you, yalla more (few) days to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dana! that's so nice of you! was nice meeting u as well, will keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was a nice experience yesterday I wish we'll have a gathering soon..Good luck in your life :) I enjoyed meeting all the tweeps yesterday.ma3 eno i know I left early (Traitor)

    ReplyDelete